Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hump Day....


Well, I understand this term a lot more this week... The hump is crossed and now we are on the downhill... Two more days of school this week...

Ok, I just finished watching Big Brother and am so tired of stupid women trusting Mike and Will... They are so manipulative, and I think Erica made a huge mistake- she should have trusted her gut which was saying the Mike would be faithful to Will first... But instead she trusted those jerks! ARGH!!! It is still a few weeks away from the end and if they do not break chill town up then they might never get a chance to!

Not much to say tonight. Notice the new blog link on the right... I finally signed N. up! Her website address "silapiujuq" means "it is beautiful outside" in Inuktitut. Oh, and my students had a chance to post again... It was interesting, some felt very strongly about this topic, as you will see... And even though they are still plagued with many grammar/spelling errors, that is not really my goal with the blog, but more to get them expressing themselves more and more... So, enjoy and you will be able to get an idea of some of their personaties a bit too...

So, anyway, that's all for tonight! Enjoy!

PS on a completely unrelated topic but on the topic of hump day, M. (the VP) was busy last night helping one of his male dogs latch on to a female dog that was in heat. I have to admit this was a freakin' funny story to listen to... he wants to make some pure husky puppies that will hpefully add to the dog team he is currently developing with another Inuit teacher. Funny part was how he said he felt like he was an accomplice to rape, and about 20 people came to watch as he was calming the female so that the male could mount...

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Hump day, I'll say!! hahahah never thought dogs would need lessons, but just goes to show, i don't know it all!!! That poor female, though--- and speaking of females, I am so ashamed of our species--it's so typical to want to believe and trust the significant male, when our highly developed intuitive powers know better-- if only we'd listen to them--oh,Erica, you have been so conned!!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Seriously!!! I am ashamed of how she could ask Mike- "Are you with me or Will?" And even when he answered, "we'll just discuss that when we get there"... He totally gave away that he didn't want to tell her the truth and she still went with those dudes! ARGH!!! That's all I can say!

Well, as per dogs, I am certainly learning a lot about dogs... the worst is the cry the females make when they're "locked" on... I won't go into detail, but it is hard to watch!! (there used to be pairs where the boy dog was walking down the street dragging the female behind, trying to get away from other male dogs and it took me a few times before I realized what was going on! LOL!)

Have a great evening!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I said the practically the same thing in today's blog. Stupid, stupid Erica!!!!! Anyhoo..the dog story is funny. And how do you know for sure the female dog is not crying in ecstacy! Howling with joy! Screaming with passion. Okay..I guess that's enough of that...hahaha.
I hope you're feeling better, by the way.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I see mother and daughter think alike - THANK GOD...
The more I see Big Brother the more I wondered about gullable people in general and women in particularly...
Stupid might be an understatement.
hugs
Mom

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page