Saturday, October 14, 2006

CRAZY pictures!



Kung Fu style face off! We were enjoying ourselves TOO much with this silly program!!







Chris was really getting into the photo booth...







Sapina also enjoyed our face morphing session!









After school there were some kids that I had a blast with, we couldn't stop taking silly pictures like this one of Joe...









April and I last night at her place on the cozy couch!





Some of my students in the afternoon afterschool! CUTEST!!




Nancy and I at April's being crazy and doing an ab workout!!! SO fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

OMG---these are scary !!!!! What fun though---

8:10 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Nan/LJLC-
It is a seriously humourous experience, because you can see yourself on screen before you press click for the camera so you kind of play around with the position and mor[hing before you take the shot and most of the laughs happen about how completely idiotic you can be made to look... I'll bring it at Christmas and we will have to do coffee again!!! LOL!!

G.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page