Resolution feels SO good!
I knew from the start that we were having a misunderstanding. But my pride, or fear, or something, kept me from making the first step. When this happened before, my hurt quickly became anger and I wouldn't budge, no matter how much it hurt or how much I really wanted to, to make the first step in making up. But I've noticed that when you do, you rarely regret that move, and when all is said and done, you hope that good reason will override feelings that next time around...
Maybe it is the ending of classes, the successful graduation celebration or simply the current weather forecast (see below), or maybe it is simply because the stress and tension of the misunderstanding is now over, but I feel much lighter, happier, optimistic and excited about things to come.
Bring it on!
Maybe it is the ending of classes, the successful graduation celebration or simply the current weather forecast (see below), or maybe it is simply because the stress and tension of the misunderstanding is now over, but I feel much lighter, happier, optimistic and excited about things to come.
Bring it on!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home