Monday, October 09, 2006

MORNING HAS BROKEN!!!



No words to describe my joy!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I must admit, it makes a pretty picture--- postcard even, but I don't wish i was there!!!! Instead of ljlc trying to get you to come down here, seems to me she should seriously think of going where you are, not that I want her to leave, but she would love the climate and those kids deserve all the great teachers they can get!!!!! :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Ahh snow !! Wow makes a great picture but i wouldnt want to see it here quite yet ! .

8:27 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Good point Nan!!

So, LJLC... can I put you on the sub list up here??? LOL!!!

G.

PS. Today there is even more snow... Unfortunately not thick enough yet for skidooing, but looks beautiful all the same! I have however heard that the forecast calls for plus 12 later this week, so it might get a bit messy, if she dives under zero again. Guess it is time to break out the ice spikes for my boots...

G.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page