Trying to recap... hip hop leadership...
So, mid March I was a chaperone for a few "Ungava" students to travel to Puvirnituq, for the Hip hop leadership week. Here are a few pictures from the week. It was a great experience, and I was inspired by the willingness of these students to step up and go out on a limb in front of a pretty big crowd at Snowfest in a two on two battle. I hope to upload some videos when I have more space and time to let them load.
Much of their week was spent in dance practice with the Blueprint people- in this pic Julia- "Jus' Sik" was teaching how to do a 'CC' to the students.
This is a pic of the two kids I brought, Christy and Jeremias, working on their final battle routines with Ben Jammin.

Labels: hip hop
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home