Today... Sick Saturday...
So, I caught the flu that many other teachers had this week. I slept and rested yesterday morning, and today I felt that maybe a skidoo ride and fresh air might help clear out my lungs. I woke up fairly early, and was feeling quite a bit better. So, at noon I decided I would go and try to meet up with the people who were going for a day trip to Qarlit Tasinga (which is half way to Short Lake, about 20 miles, or an hour).
I really enjoyed my drive, I had bundled up VERY VERY well, even put in the ear plugs to make sure my ears wouldn't get cold. My nose started to clear up a lot, and the cough was gone, until I turned to come back home. I think that was ACTUALLY when the tylenol cold burst liquid wore out, and the coughing, sore throat started again full tilt! BOO!
I did take a few pictures on the way home, since it was such a beautiful day. Now for the rest of this day comes a bowl of soup, reading my book and bed.
Enjoy the pictures!

I really enjoyed my drive, I had bundled up VERY VERY well, even put in the ear plugs to make sure my ears wouldn't get cold. My nose started to clear up a lot, and the cough was gone, until I turned to come back home. I think that was ACTUALLY when the tylenol cold burst liquid wore out, and the coughing, sore throat started again full tilt! BOO!
I did take a few pictures on the way home, since it was such a beautiful day. Now for the rest of this day comes a bowl of soup, reading my book and bed.
Enjoy the pictures!

Labels: Outdoor Excursions

6 Comments:
The photos by the way look much better if you click on them so they get bigger...
Thanks for the well wishes... Did everyone change their clocks?
G.
Hope you are feeling better soon. The pictures are beautiful!
Today was really nice here in N.S. - opened a window for the fresh air for the first time!
Can't wait until I can hang my clothes on the line. But this could just be a tease!..
Get well soon...Marsh
Thanks for the get well wishes... After eating much garlic-y hummus yesterday I feel a thousand times clearer!!!
G.
Great pictures-- but---never in a thousand lifetimes would it occur to me that a skidoo ride would cure my flu!! Now give me bed, a good book, and neocitran!!
wow! These photos are so great! Clear and so beautiful!!! I love the one of you looking through your mirror back at us!
Thanks- I love taking pics like my dad... but it's hard to get exactly what you want when you have a minute max to take the camera out of the parka pocket, take the picture before my hand freezes... LOL! The wind has such a bite sometimes!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home