Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Finally getting in the BLOG GROOVE!

Hi Everyone, Well, I have checked out a few blogs this evening and decided that maybe this is the perfect thing to get into to give me a place to share my incessant rambling reflections with more than the journal page. Welcome and feel free to interact with me on this site, so I can also keep in touch with all of you! xoxo, Gillian

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Thanks for leaving a comment-- and what a comment-- you should definately be a writer--your comment evoked many wonderful memories-- will look forward to checking in on your writings.

8:25 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Would you mind if I put a link on my page to your site--- we're just a small group of unsophisticated but caring folks--

8:58 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Link away- sophistication is HIGHLY over-rated!! hahaha
G.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page