GEO Week at School
So, I want to do a VERY short update on the activities at school this week that have kept me very drained and tired, but also happy since it has been a very fun week.
Basic premise is that each class chose a country to do a presentation on. Then there was a (very complicated, I can saw that since I was one of the three who created it) schedule made up for 15 minute visits, for each country. We have either three or four classes presenting each day and otherwise it is regular instruction. On Tuesday, my class presented. Presentation day is the long one since you have to do presentations for every class, no breaks other than recess and lunch, over and over with the same material, all day!
My students were a bit shy at first but everyone seemed to enjoy the stuff we were sharing so it was all good!
Below are a few pictures I took to give you a feel... I am too tired to elaborate tonight, but feel free to ask any questions... Good Night!!!
Labels: school
3 Comments:
What a neat idea-- looks like the kids really had fun presenting-- that's something they'll remember forever!!
Yeah... it was a LONG day but very fun!!!!
Wow - amazing art work! How come my teachers were never so cool (aside from the fact that Catholic nuns in schools on military bases don't really like kids)?! :o) Looks like you guys all had fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home