Time, Time, Time... Where do you go?
The seconds, minutes, hours, days, and weeks are passing too quickly for my comfort, and why have I not really noticed it until now. I don't know how I could quite be pleased, since it is virtually impossible to slow time. The only saving grace in my mind is my upcoming sabbatical year. A year when hopefully time can pass at my own whim, not driven by work deadlines, TV schedules or anything else. Maybe it's a pipe dream, but I hope I might regain control of the pace at which my life is passing before my eyes... before I am grey haired, arthritic, and in need of bifocals...
So, in an attempt to waste time, time which should not concern me as much as it seems to be... I saw this link from a friend and thought I would try it out! All you have to do is upload a picture and the website scans it and gives you some superstar lookalikes, who's features somehow match your facial features... It recommends trying a few different pictures and seeing who shows up more than once... I did two pictures and there were two people who showed up twice- Katherine Heigls and Kimberley Williams. Beauty! Try it out and see what you get!
So, in an attempt to waste time, time which should not concern me as much as it seems to be... I saw this link from a friend and thought I would try it out! All you have to do is upload a picture and the website scans it and gives you some superstar lookalikes, who's features somehow match your facial features... It recommends trying a few different pictures and seeing who shows up more than once... I did two pictures and there were two people who showed up twice- Katherine Heigls and Kimberley Williams. Beauty! Try it out and see what you get!
1 Comments:
That's so neat--- I think you look a lot like Kate Winslet-- they're all beautifu!! I wouldn't dare send in one of me--- i don't think there are any stars that ugly!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home