
What a nice day! Went for one last Yarmouth walk before shipping out. I had called Paula to go but as was the case the last three days, she was unfortunately already busy. I was going to show her my walk route around Milo. Guess it will have to wait until next summer, unless we have an abnormally balmy Christmas vacation. I was a bit disappointed as I haven't had much time to get together with her and I was hoping we could have one last good chat as we walked. Oh, well, guess it wasn't meant to be. I guess with some people we feel much more connected to them, than they do to us, but also I guess she has a child and husband to look after so that would certainly make one busy!
BUT back to the weather, WOW, nice and warm, sunny, what else can I say, it was a gorgeous day. I went to church this morning with Mom and Dad. Norman couldn't read the second lesson so I filled in. Love reading actually, I find it is like story telling and I love that too, as you have probably noticed!
On my walk today I wanted to try something a little different so I went from Chestnut along the tracks to the dayton road then up to the Brooklyn Road and back across. I was thinking of going along the tracks straight out to Hebron but although I had the energy to do that walk, I didn't really have time on my side! On Brooklyn Road, you are high enough that the breeze follows you all the way past Meadowfields. It was soooo refreshing. I was glad to get out especially since I will be in a car for all day tomorrow!
Time to wash up, and eat supper with Mom and Dad. My time is drawing nigh, and I am already all choked up. I HATE goodbyes!
5 Comments:
We rode our bikes on that same path, as far as the Dayton Road, yesterday-- the tracks that come out in Hebron are not far from our house-- I always dread saying good-bye to my kids-- but it means that at least we had the chance to say hello-- so that's a pain I can bear--- right Mike?????
I'll have to remember that next summer and come out for a visit! have a wonderful day...
With goodbyes, I always have a bit of fear that we just might not be able to see each other again... But that is to realistic of me... Back to my idealist, dreamer way of thinking! LOL
OMG--- I just checked out Dad's blog, and lo and behold, I had already answered your questions on your page!!!!! Uncanny!!
That's cause we're connected baby! LOL
Hi People... Thanks so much for the messages! I just never knew how many people ACTUALLY read and like my blog...
I also might not always leave a post but read your blogs rather faithfully, so keep it up!
Right now I should be going to bed... CAT arrived in BAA HAAbor at 1:50 or so (Maine time, so 2:50 Yarmouth time!!) And just a couple minutes ago we checked in to our hotel in Bangor. Of course, when the dude at the desk said that there was wireless internet I knew I owed all of you a post! So it's now 3:13 and I am SOOOO not tired! Go figure... Maybe I will actually write a new entry to surprise all of you in the morning!
PS I will have internet up north and will probably blog your brains out! hehehe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home