Pics (especially for profile)
I created with another teacher to entertain some of the staff at my school one weekend.
(In 2004 I think?!)
It was during a school trip one weekend in September 2003.
What a rush!
This one was just trying out the black and white function...




4 Comments:
Beautiful pic-- you always were an eye smiler---- your sparkling spirit shines through- you ARE the northern light!!!!
You are TOO VERY kind Sue!
But thanks!
G.
I teach Secondary 1,2,3 courses... many different subjects. I guess the ages would be like grade 8,9,10 in NS.
G.
House Crawl has been an annual event since I moved up north and it is very fun. Everyone who participates is encouraged to be a host, so all that is needed at each house is a small hors d'oeuvre and one small "drink", plus a short game that we can all play. I usually help make the schedule of where to go first, second, third, etc. However most places in our town are close enough that no one will have to drive once they have had too much to drink. We have so many creative people on staff at our school, so it is always a lot of fun. We've had some wild games including one that required teams to hmmm... how do I say this... hump each other in order to break a balloon, then there was a whole survivor challenge at one person's house, including an obstacle course and a mental puzzle. I love the house crawl because people who don't normally host parties are less shy if they know people will only stay for 30 minutes. A small egg timer helps us to keep things moving... I think this would be a great activity for a neighbourhood or a bunch of camps to do. Good chance to meet each other and is not like a normal party.
G.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home